Later life planning
Supporting you in later life
Thanks to healthier lifestyles and improving medical care, life expectancy has increased significantly in the UK. While this is good news, it also brings about financial implications as we live longer.
As dedicated Later Life specialists, we know first hand that planning for later life gives you and your family peace of mind. We are associate members of the Society of Later Life Advisers (SOLLA), Dementia Friends, and belong to the Worthing Dementia Action Alliance. We pride ourselves on our ability to help elderly and vulnerable clients with their financial affairs.
With our help, you can plan for Inheritance Tax, make gifts to your heirs and secure an income to help cover you long term care costs. We work closely with the Tax Services team at MHA Carpenter Box to offer you a holistic approach to later life planning.
How we can help:
- Conduct a full financial review to identify and your needs and objectives
- Reduce and mitigate your exposure to Inheritance Tax
- Making your money work harder against inflation and the low-interest rate environment
- Simplify and streamline your savings and investments
- Plan a way to fund care costs, and help you stay in your home
- Keep control of your money
Gill Lynes gave me clear and thoughtful advice in relation to my Great Aunt’s difficult move from her own home and into a care home. Auntie had a longstanding IFA, but Gill answered my specific worries as to later life planning and the options available with regards to funding Auntie’s care. Thank you Gill for your reassuring, calm manner and obvious technical knowledge just when I needed it. Your words most definitely reduced my concerns and helped me support Auntie at a very sensitive time.